Posted to uk.d-i-y
Onetap Onetap is offline

Default Scrap Copper prices

On 25 Jan, 17:43, Mike wrote:

His only crime was not shooting the lot of them and then burying the
evidence somewhere where it couldn't be found.

Oddly, almost the same comment was made to me by someone from that
area, who also said Martin had a JCB.
Wouldn't be the first time that's happened, he added.

Darren Bark and Brendan Fearon knew Fred Barras was unaccounted for
but they both cleared off and left him.
Martin, I think, didn't know if he'd hit anyone, but would have
checked for casualties if he'd been competent.
Barrass might have survived with competent first-aid (I don't know
the details of his injuries) and medical attention but was left to die
in the dark.