Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Small but fun project.

On Jan 24, 2:54*pm, wrote:
So I *did* read it correctly.

Hmmm..... * {feeling the slight slop in the floating panel of the cabinet
I've been a couple months building now}, is there a Newsnet group for the
rest of us?

You're here. That slight slop needs to be there. The panel is supposed
to float in order to deal with expansion/contraction.
Many here put SpeedBalls in the groove.
The CNC contingent is at best fringe in this newsgroup, so when it
comes to woodworking, there is always somebody here to help. Keep
checking the Google archives for this group, you'll be amazed what you
can dig up.

One the political front....... don't bother. G The libtards and the
rednecks are always at it, nobody will ever change (their minds). You
will also find some people here, whose posts *I* never open with a
mouth full of beverage lest I spray my monitor. With the exception of
a couple of sour-pusses, a crack-pot or two, most here are good-
natured people. Welcome and enjoy.