Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default MC1350 appnote.

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:23:45 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" /Snicker
wrote in message ...
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:22:25 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" /Snicker
wrote in message ...
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:18:21 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

Is there an appnote for the MC1350?

TIA.

The appnote is AN545A/D, but I can't find it anywhere :-(

Not so long ago I found a repository of Motorola's appnotes, now you've
told
me the number it will be easy to check the list for it.

Thanks.

Please share the link to the repository. I used to know it, but lost
it myself :-(

It was a webpage I found while I was searching for something else, so I
downloaded the appnotes and moved on.

One possibility is, I could zip the folder and post it here, or its
possible
I may have used CutePDF to print the page - this usually lists the URL at
the bottom of each page.

Its on my other PC so I'll look when I'm at that machine.

Thanks!

My collection was much more limited than I thought - I don't have the
appnote I want.

There was no save with CutePDF either.