Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Is this a metalworking forum or a political forum???

KG wrote:

Is this a metalworking forum or a political forum? I find 70% of the post is some nut parroting
the talking points of some weird political agenda. Lets get back to metal working.
*****************

Have you spent much time on usenet recently?

I see you have Agent. Start off with filtering TMT, Cliff, and the larry's. Then add
those from outside groups that just can't avoid biting on the troll bait. Press I to
ignore threads you see going nowhere. Be happy.

Never ever underestimate the incompetent.

Wow, the start of a political thread. You might fit in

Wes
--

Someone please resolve for me the dichotomy of 'ignorance of the law is no defense'
with congress critters telling me they don't read the