Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_3_] Steve B[_3_] is offline

Default OT The right thing to do

"Bert Byfield" wrote in message
. 97.131...
This is a sensible group on Usenet, so I thought I'd ask here.
My daughter is paying her way through college by babysitting.
She has 4 different families she baby-sits for regularly. She
took on an assignment for a new family through a referral. She
normally

You are incorrect. This is a place to discuss home repair, not
chat about whatever.

Idiot! If you don't know what OT stands for, then don't read the
thread.

Moron! Putting OT in the subject line does NOT excuse wasting space in
a topic group, any more than putting SPAM in the subject line makes
spamming a topic group!

And plonking solves the whole thing. Good bye, Burt.