Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Rotometals

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I doubt if there is a working Linotype machine in most states in the
country. I don't know of a single magazine that uses it for anything; the
last newspaper I knew of that used it was over 20 years ago.

Back around 1972 or so, I could have learned how to be a linotype operator. My school
system had one and had a course on it. I took typing instead. I figured computers were
in my future and typing would be a head start. Plan worked for me for many years.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller