Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Found a Car

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:51:26 -0800, "Ivan Vegvary"
wrote:

SWMBO and I decided on a car, and purchased it. 2008 Kia Rondo. 37k miles.
We have the remainder of the 60K, 5 year warranty. The 10 year 100k mile
power train warranty is not transferable (contrary to popular myth).

Car is very quiet and fairly soft-riding. That was our main criteria. BTW,
it is a small SUV. 20-26 mpg. I can always beat the EPA estimates,
especially on the highway end.

BONUS !! Called Kia Customer Service to buy a Shop Manual along with their
Electrical Troubleshooting Manual. I always buy the manuals and do all of
my own service. KIA informs me that they are no longer available in print,
BUT, available for free on the internet. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD. All this
news comes, by the way, on my birthday.

Ivan Vegvary
age 67

Happy birthday youngster!!!!

Gunner

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474