Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary[_2_] Ivan Vegvary[_2_] is offline

Default OT Found a Car

SWMBO and I decided on a car, and purchased it. 2008 Kia Rondo. 37k miles.
We have the remainder of the 60K, 5 year warranty. The 10 year 100k mile
power train warranty is not transferable (contrary to popular myth).

Car is very quiet and fairly soft-riding. That was our main criteria. BTW,
it is a small SUV. 20-26 mpg. I can always beat the EPA estimates,
especially on the highway end.

BONUS !! Called Kia Customer Service to buy a Shop Manual along with their
Electrical Troubleshooting Manual. I always buy the manuals and do all of
my own service. KIA informs me that they are no longer available in print,
BUT, available for free on the internet. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD. All this
news comes, by the way, on my birthday.

Ivan Vegvary
age 67