Posted to alt.home.repair
Me Me is offline

Default What to call a large shower with a tub inside?

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Me wrote:
We're planning our new home and we're considering some different
layouts for a bathroom. One of the more creative ones is to create a
tiled shower with glass surround, possibly 6'x10', and install a
bathtub inside at the end.
We've tried googling for some examples, but all we keep finding are
the usual bathtub/shower combinations found in most homes.

Is there a name for that configuration?

Ostentatious?

Really?

Many homes have a shower stall and seperate bathtub. I just want to knock
out the wall between and glass it in. It's not THAT much of an upgrade.