Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Government Inspired Fuel Cans + PIA

On Jan 20, 11:07*am, Neil Brooks wrote:
On Jan 20, 9:33*am, RonB wrote:

Remember when fuel cans were simple? *Pop the cap off the end, tip it
and fuel went into your mower. *I recently had to buy a couple of
replacements. *The ones with the push-lock device, short spout and
lever actuated valve (WalMart specials).

What the hell are they good for? *The spout is too short to reach most
mower or auto gas ports, without attaching a hose. *The lever is
pretty much inoperable without an attached hose.

Longer spout?

Bitch bitch bitch.

Now I'll go back to building something.

http://www.toolboxtopics.com/Gen%20I...0a%20Safety%20...

Yeah, I know. But if they had added 2" to the spout or provided the
piece of hose and clamp (that now must be chased down), it would have
worked much better.