Mark

Default Is Usnet Dying?

Larry Jaques wrote:

I saw Keith Emerson spinning and playing 8' off the stage
wilst strapped to a piano bench and an electric grand piano
(or was that the MOOG?) at the Cal Jam. THE Cal Jam, not some
second string later concert. We were close enough to center
of the infield that the QUAD sound system worked.
/dating myself

I think I saw that on Don Kirshner's Rock Concert. ??

That had to have been over thirty years ago.

There's been some good music composed after the 18th century. Just not a
whole lot recently.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)