Posted to alt.home.repair
miamicuse miamicuse is offline

Default At what point do you go from "furring a wall" to "building a ...

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:05:33 -0800 (PST), MiamiCuse
wrote:

On Jan 19, 10:22 am, (Lp1331 1p1331) wrote:
Several have asked where the OP is located. Just a WAG here, uhhh--
maybe Miami??

You are right, I am in Miami, Florida.

Since we're outing you.g Is the last 1/2 of your tag what I have
been reading it as for years?

Other than to refer to an Orangeman, I've only seen the word once in a
short story by Tim O'Brien, but it was used in a derogatory sense & I
can't imagine why you'd use it. OTOH- you're a long way from
Syracuse.

well, let's just say I am a long way for a good reason LOL.

Inquiring mind. . .
Jim