Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Cutting A Sheetrock Panel

In article , RicodJour wrote:

So, unless you feel he's making stuff up, what would you attribute his
rusting knife blades to, if not excess humidity - rust gremlins?
That's why I asked about the humidity level in his area.

Really, the humidity level in his geographical area isn't anywhere nearly as
important as the humidity where he stores his tools -- if they're in a damp
basement, they're going to rust. Conversely, it's pretty humid in
Indianapolis, where I live, but I don't have a rust problem on my tools, which
I credit to the dehumidifier in the workshop.