Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Alex Thomm Alex Thomm is offline

Default Need Help With TV

In article , Arfa Daily says...

If you want to go one stage further, follow the wires back from the TV's
internal loudspeakers. They will (probably) land on the main PCB very near
to the audio IC, although that is not guaranteed to be the case, either. It
will likely be a flat plastic device with around 12 to 20 'staggered' pins
on it, and be bolted to a heatsink. Be aware, though, that there could be
other ICs in there as well, which match the same general description ...

OK, I followed the wires back to the largest PCB. There are no heat sinks
there. I think the best thing for me to do is post a photo of the circuit
boards, but that will have to wait because my computer got infected with Anti
Virus Live. What a mess! I can't do anything. It blocks everything that I try
to do, and it still infects when I boot in safe mode. I'm typing this on my
laptop and I have no way to transfer photos to it easily.