Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.dbs.directv
Steven Steven is offline

Default Digital TV

Lot's of old TV can be watch anytime you wish with Netflix watch instantly
streaming service -- many choice for box to receive the stream and display
including bluray players, tivo's. game console (not so nice as others), PC's

the ROKU box designed for NEtflix use works great.

watch old shows and many moview whenever you want

I like DirecTV, but dumped most premium services like HBO to use netflix..
still keeping starz encore for western channel and some others, very
possible the a service like netflix would replace that with a bit more
content.. directv for me is mostly history channel discovery, mgmhd, tnt tcm
etc.. not to much into sports

world's a changing -- nearly about to dump my landline service even though
I'm using a service from my cable / internet provider .

using a device call HDHOMERUN that let's me pull in most channel in the
DC/N. VA area and stream to network can record with PC, but have a TivoHD a
primary box for OTA viewing

"mm" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:07:18 -0500, Tony

I remember 1961 and tv was a lot better then.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah I prefer the really old shows. RTN is showing some. its carried
on a OTA sub channel here

I watch that a lot too. It's channel 7.3 from Washington DC.

Magnum, P.I., The Rockford Files.

I didn't see Daniel Boone when I was little (maybe I was in college
then.) and the Rifleman, Seahunt, Leave it to Beaver, Wagon Train...

I also like RTN. I wish they would schedule Alfred Hitchcock a little
earlier than midnight.

Once in a while a commercial makes reference to a news channel 8, but
it doesn't say where that is. The stories they promote sound
interesting.

Do you see the commercial? Do you know where it is?

P&M&M