Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Is there a modern alternative to Araldite?

Usenet Nutter wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 22:13:17 -0000, "Roger Mills"
wrote:

I've recently discovered BondLoc - having watched a bedroom fitter
use it for sticking plinths on bedroom furniture.

It comes in two containers - an aerosol containing an activator, and
a small bottle with a nozzle (bit like super glue) containing the
adhesive. You spray one surface with the activator and let it dry
(almost instant), spread adhesive from the nozzle on the other
surface - and then press them together. You've got a rock solid bond
in about 10 seconds.

That sounds like the stuff DG fitters used when they installed my
windows the other day

What did it look like? This is what I bought:
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Adhe.../sd2340/p47409

--
Cheers,
Roger