Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

clipped
Here's Pailin's education background from Wiki:

"She attended the University of Idaho in the Fall of 1984 and Spring of
1985, Matanuska-Susitna College in the Fall of 1985, and the
University of
Idaho again in the Spring and Fall of 1986 and the Fall of 1987, when she
received her Bachelor's degree in communicationswith an emphasis in
journalism."

She has a Bachelor's degree in communication and yet she still managed to
make a complete idiot out of herself on national TV. Quite an
accomplishment.

She and George W. just tried to fit in with their most loyal fans. What
a team they would make )

With all that education, how is it that my President says such idiotic
things all the time, it's embarrassing. Other world leaders are
astounded that the citizenry of this country elected such a goof ball.

TDD

Sarah obviously spends a good deal of time with cosmeticians. I am
firmly convinced that she has blonde roots )