Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Me wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Nothing she says makes any sense. She is really dumb. Thinks
Korea is East and West, not North and South. Geesh, GWB was
"smarter." I can't stand the sound of her voice. It just yaks
and yaks, like the parents on Charlie Brown when they play a
waaa-waaa sound.

Didn't BeeHO campaign in 57 states? I love it when Liberals ignore
the stupidity of their own. I think our Affirmative Action
President is very entertaining, dangerous but entertaining. No,
I'm not a Republican.

In fairness to Obama, the Democrats DID have 57 entities sending
delegates to the Democratic National Convention. They we
* The fifty states, of course,
* D.C.,
* American Somoa,
* U.S. Virgin Islands,
* Puerto Rico,
* er, Patagonia,
* Rhodesia, and
* Narnia.

He just misspoke the word "state" when he meant "places of no
consequence."

As for Palin and East/West Korea, it never happened.

Of course folks who voted for BeeHO believe that Sarah Palin said:
"I can see Russia from my house."

TDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXL86v8NoGk

Here she is in person.
Her retarded baby is smarter.

What was stupid about that, she told the truth. Were you educated in
a government school or are you educated at all? You probably think

She said you can see it from her state. As if that implied she had foreign
policy experience therefore. Laughable.

The thing about "from her house" was Saturday night live.