Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default What to call a large shower with a tub inside?

On Jan 15, 3:10*pm, "Me" wrote:
We're planning our new home and we're considering some different layouts for
a bathroom. One of the more creative ones is to create a tiled shower with
glass surround, possibly 6'x10', and install a bathtub inside at the end.

We've tried googling for some examples, but all we keep finding are the
usual bathtub/shower combinations found in most homes.

Is there a name for that configuration? Any suggestions on finding some
examples?

I have seen this while in Norway but dont have a clue to what you
would call it either.

Jimmie