Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Stepfann King wrote:
Oren wrote in
:

I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!

*
This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this Tuesday.
Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I want to let
you know how I feel.
You are a vile, loathsome excuse for a human being.
I would bet money that one of the following applies to you:
1. You are a democrat and voted for Obama.

1. You are S. Palin. With **** for brains you need a place to throw
your crap.

snip

I've never been able to understand why so many people are so horrible
to Sarah Palin. No, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but
Democrats are special, they horrify me.

TDD

Don't understand? How about a crazy bitch in line to be POTUS? Knowing
nothing about international relations (as in, "We saved your asses...go
to hell.) has ceased to disqualify contenders, so it has gotten down to
personalities. I'd much rather have someone who lies about their sex
life than just a plain crazy.....Sarah had at least four good reasons
not to accept the VPcy...a special-needs baby who also is more likely to
get diseases in exposure to crowds. A pregnant daughter with a marriage
imminent whose situation logically should not be in national media. The
child she bore is now living in distance from it's father. She proves
over and over she has no ability to judge critical situations. One
wonders what function Sarah's "husband" serves in her family, aside from
the biological one...fueling snowmobiles and cleaning hunting rifles?
Yuuuuuuuck!!