Posted to rec.woodworking
Garagewoodworks Garagewoodworks is offline

Default Review of the Dust Deputy Cyclone

On Jan 15, 1:51*pm, "charlie" wrote:
GarageWoodworks wrote:
I recently reviewed the Dust Deputy DIY (Cyclone Only) and was very
pleased with the results. *For those of you (like me) with a small
shop that relies on a shop-vac for saw dust clean-up and extraction
this thing is a must.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Dust_Deputy.php

NO AFFILIATION YADA YADA YADA!! * Just a very happy end-user.

Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com

do you think would this work for micron or submicron particles? i've been
looking for something like this for my sandblaster.

I'm also sure it would help significantly. I'm tempted to try talcum
powder to see how well it performs.