Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default O/T: Abby Sunderland

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 1/15/2010 9:13 AM, Leon wrote:

A 16 year old's knowledge of the potential dangers is not as developed as
one with longer life experiences.

Yeah, just watch as a teenage girl goes by, sitting with left leg up on
the car seat, texting with one hand, while doing 70mph, all the while 5'
from the bumper of the car in front of her, then tell me how much
"potential danger" the majority of them understand.

If you drive anywhere other than the grocery store and maintain you
haven't seen this ubiquitous phenomenon with young female drivers, then
+you+ damn sure aren't paying enough attention while driving either ...

I'm on the wrong side of town to be interested in watching young female
drivers while on the way to the store these days.
I don't like the mixed flavors.
More likely to happen in your neighborhood. ;~)