Posted to alt.home.repair
Master Betty Master Betty is offline

Default Stolen trashcan

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Stepfann King wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:
Stepfann King wrote:
Oren wrote in
:

I have had cans blow down the road on occasion, that I needed to
recover. Nothing like this example!

*
This message is to the person who stole my new trashcan this
Tuesday. Although I will probably never see my trashcan again, I
want to let you know how I feel.
You are a vile, loathsome excuse for a human being.
I would bet money that one of the following applies to you:
1. You are a democrat and voted for Obama.
1. You are S. Palin. With **** for brains you need a place to throw
your crap.

snip
I've never been able to understand why so many people are so horrible
to Sarah Palin. No, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but
Democrats are special, they horrify me.

TDD

Nothing she says makes any sense. She is really dumb. Thinks Korea is
East and West, not North and South. Geesh, GWB was "smarter."
I can't stand the sound of her voice. It just yaks and yaks, like the
parents on Charlie Brown when they play a waaa-waaa sound.

When she screws up (most of the time) she blames everyone else.

Her demeanor is just too fake.
Get some brains, woman!!!

Didn't BeeHO campaign in 57 states? I love it when Liberals ignore
the stupidity of their own.snip

Yeah..... he's a real moron....

From Wiki:

"In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an
editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[35] and
president of the journal in his second year.[36]During his summers, he
returned to Chicago, where he worked as a summer associate at the law firms
of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[37] After graduating
with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude[38] from Harvard in 1991, he
returned to Chicago.[35] Obama's election as the first black president of
the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention[36] and led to a
publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations,[39] which
evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as
Dreams from My Father.[39]"

Which law school did you graduate from "magna cum laude"?

Here's Pailin's education background from Wiki:

"She attended the University of Idaho in the Fall of 1984 and Spring of
1985, Matanuska-Susitna College in the Fall of 1985, and the University of
Idaho again in the Spring and Fall of 1986 and the Fall of 1987, when she
received her Bachelor's degree in communicationswith an emphasis in
journalism."

She has a Bachelor's degree in communication and yet she still managed to
make a complete idiot out of herself on national TV. Quite an
accomplishment.