Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stolen trashcan

HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Nothing she says makes any sense. She is really dumb. Thinks Korea
is East and West, not North and South. Geesh, GWB was "smarter."
I can't stand the sound of her voice. It just yaks and yaks, like
the parents on Charlie Brown when they play a waaa-waaa sound.

Didn't BeeHO campaign in 57 states? I love it when Liberals ignore
the stupidity of their own. I think our Affirmative Action President
is very entertaining, dangerous but entertaining. No, I'm not a
Republican.

In fairness to Obama, the Democrats DID have 57 entities sending delegates
to the Democratic National Convention. They we
* The fifty states, of course,
* D.C.,
* American Somoa,
* U.S. Virgin Islands,
* Puerto Rico,
* er, Patagonia,
* Rhodesia, and
* Narnia.

He just misspoke the word "state" when he meant "places of no consequence."

As for Palin and East/West Korea, it never happened.

Of course folks who voted for BeeHO believe that Sarah Palin said:
"I can see Russia from my house."

TDD