Posted to sci.electronics.repair
baron baron is offline

Default Fan Motor ID ?

Sparkey Inscribed thus:

1. Post a picture of the entire fan, not just the label.

2. The RU (backwards R) is the underwriter's service mark for a
component.

...underwriters....Learn something new every day....

I checked Grainger and reliable parts but this motor is smaller than
the ones I saw.
It's closer to the size of an AC table fan motor. 120 volt CW 2500
rpm

http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=MVC-002F.jpg

Here's a group of photo bucket pic's of this thing (squirrel cage too)
maybe this will give you a better idea.
appreciate your taking a look.

Spark

You can find that or a very similar motor in most small cheap fan
heaters. I've just bought a new one and scrapped the old one (element
OC ) the motor is very similar.

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-9757.aspx

The link shows the new one. The old one is almost identical.
--
Best Regards:
Baron.