Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default The future of DIY

John Rumm
wibbled on Thursday 14 January 2010 20:45

Tim W wrote:
Owain
wibbled on Thursday 14 January 2010 19:48

Silly prices. If Ikea can produce a roomful of furniture for £20 don't
expect me to pay that for one shelf made out of beech-coloured
cardboard with a ding in it.

"If IKEA did DIY"

I wonder...

But would you buy a power tool called a "Yørgalwånk"...

LoL! - but you might stay to watch the in-store demo!

If she's as Swedish as the books on their shelves, maybe ;-

I'm sure those product names don't mean anything. They just get some 6 month
old to mumble stuff and and pepper a few å and ø's around to make it look
authentic.

--
Tim Watts

Icicles - nature's way of pinpointing all the leaks in your guttering...