Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default The future of DIY

"Tim W" wrote in message

Really? I didn't know you could buy kiddies in DIY stores :-)
Seriously, I don't think children have any place in a DIY store. It's
full of sharp, heavy, pointy things. Keep 'em away, so they can't hurt
themselves, or others.

Rubbish. Do you suggest I leave them at home on their own then (apart from
it being illegal)? Sometimes I have a hard time with some of the nonsense
that gets spouted here.

That is EXACTLY why I want a double kiddie trolley - so I can keep them
together and away from the pointy bits and out from under the feet of
grumpy
old gits.

Also, kids should learn how to be in places with pointy bits - just
cocooning them away is over-nannying them. Requires responsible parenting,
but refusing any kids isn't the way to get that to happen.