Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default The future of DIY

S Viemeister
wibbled on Thursday 14 January 2010 15:29

pete wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:25:39 +0000, Tim W wrote:

Double-kiddie shopping trolleys.

Really? I didn't know you could buy kiddies in DIY stores :-)
Seriously, I don't think children have any place in a DIY store. It's
full of sharp, heavy, pointy things. Keep 'em away, so they can't hurt
themselves, or others.

That's the reason for the double-kiddie trolleys - keeps them (and the
merchandise) safe.

Luckily ToyRUs are next to the local BodgitQwik - so I nick one of theirs
instead. Point remains though.

--
Tim Watts

Icicles - nature's way of pinpointing all the leaks in your guttering...