Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Global Warming My Frozen Butt!

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I wasn't sure if you were grabbing, when you came by in the
drunken stupor, and told me to get my fat a$$ out of your
way. I will admit, that I was blocking the entire doorway
and half the living room, but you didn't have to call me
fat. I mean, just cause I need an electric cable hoist to
get off the pot, doesn't mean I'm fat. Just cause I need a
license plate to cross the street, oh, dear. Now I'm going
to cry. I think I just farted, and killed the dog.

Believe it or not, I've never consumed an alcoholic beverage in
my life. I don't need drugs to be crazy. *giggles*

TDD

Some men are born crazy while some have crazy thrust upon them. Can I
assume that you are the former (g)??

Yep, it's definitely genetic. I come from a long line of crazies.
Ggu, my Cave Hillbilly ancestor was known for teasing dinosaurs,
he would yank their tails then run like hell. A Tyrannosaurus rex
once caught him but spit him out because Ggu had soaked his animal
skin clothing in jalapeņo pepper juice.

TDD