Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Global Warming My Frozen Butt!

Oh, you're in for it, now. The global warming people will
come out with more usenet posts. And as you know, each
usenet post results in the death of 100,000 electrons, which
can never be replaced.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote
in message ...
dgk wrote:

We don't? We control as much of it as we can. We've cut
down 95% of
the rainforests. We've decimated animal populations until
virtually
none of them live in their historical locales. We're in
the process of
emptying the seas of life. We're destroying the coral
reefs.

Need go on?

Who is "we"? I haven't cut down the first rainforest, I've
never
seen any around here, the same with coral reefs. The last
time
there were rainforests and coral reef around here was
millions
of years ago. I don't think my Cave Hillbilly ancestors were
around here back then. As far as emptying the seas of life,
have never caught and eaten THAT much fish. Decimating
animal
life? The only animal in jeopardy is the goofy little
Chihuahua
sitting in my lap right now because she won't behave.

TDD