Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default DRO

GeoLane at PTD dot NET wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:59:56 -0600, Ralph
wrote:

If you are looking for a low cost high tech DRO take a look at this
http://www.shumatech.com/web/products/dro-550/power-buy

What do scales cost? I don't see them listed on your web site?

RWL

That's not his website . I got my scales on ebay , 24" for X cost me
around 80 bucks , 8" for Y was around 35 . I used a cheapy digital caliper
for my Z scale .
Cables will supply power to the scales in addition to carrying signals to
the box . Standard plugs into the box are the same plug used for S-video
connections . Most people solder the other end to the terminal pads on the
scale since plugs are hard to find and rarely work well .
--
Snag
Mine's the