Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default The Obama Strategy...

Jim Whitby wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 09:57:54 -0600, Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Jim Whitby wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 15:49:08 -0600, Ouroboros Rex wrote:

snip

This is most certainly the worst group in my list when it comes
to expecting rational answers. lol

ROFLMAO

You really are one ignorant person.

Ah, the redefining time-waster is back. lol

And you are a mealymouthed coward. There, insult for insult.

And that is the best you can do!

You assume you are worth some effort on my part.

When you can't refute the facts, you revert to name calling.

Can't recall you ever providing any. Just "ignorant, ignorant, ignorant",
while ignoring the topic. lol