Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NEC for dummies

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Limp Arbor wrote:
Any book recomendations for the current electrical code in NJ. I have
a lot of electrical work to do and need a reference for residential
wiring.

I need something in between the typical picture books sold at the
Borgs and a book with 3 phase power tables.
Here's a list of books that can be had what you call "cheap."

http://cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml10/10104.html

Affirmative Action proof readers strike again.

Why do you assume a racial component in this? Your bigotry is becoming
tiresome.

Who said anything about race? What a maroon. I doubt you can define
racism. You assume that all dumb asses are persons of color, you're
the bigot.

TDD