Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default Serious press fit

Wes writes:

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

My 2000 Intrepid
and 2007 Dakota are immeasurably better.

Is that the Intrepid where your spark plug wires are run under the
intake manifold? I seem to remember a cow-orker bitching about that.

Yes, and I've seen other people complain they're impossible. The thing
is, the car uses coil-on-plug ignition, so I have yet to need to replace
them. We'll see when the time comes....

(I'll just note that on the Toyota I complained about recently, access
to the PCV valve is blocked by the intake manifold plenum, and over a
dozen hoses are bolted to the underside of that plenum)