Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Small desk

Jim Hall wrote:

Looks great Mark.. Nice simple lines.. One thing nice about the top is
you can put almost anything on there and not worry about it get stained
or scratched.. Should last a long time and still look good that way..

Thanks Jim. You are definitely right about the laminate top, especially
knowing that this piece is going to be used by a teenager over the coming
years.

On 12/22/2009 6:54 PM, Mark & Juanita wrote:

I had a cutout left over from my kitchen project a couple years ago.
While doing other projects, I was weighing possible uses; tossing it
offended my sensibilities. The objective was to come up with a simple
application that did not require inordinate time to complete but that
would be useful.

More on my website
athttp://mklange.cnc.net/SimpleDesk/SimpleDesk.html
Main page:http://mklange.cnc.net