Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 14:59:33 -0800 (PST), the infamous GarageWoodworks
scrawled the following:

On Jan 7, 4:43*pm, Swingman wrote:

I kept telling my youngest daughter that, on a daily basis, roughly half
the people she deals with are below average IQ ... but she responded
that I didn't factor in that many of them might be concentrated in one
area ... wherever it is that Al Franken lives.

I think you meant to write Michelle Bachman.

http://fwd4.me/Ae2 Six minutes into the video, she sounds OK to me.
That she was frowned upon by the Puffington Host is also a good sign.

--
We rightly care about the environment. But our neurotic obsession
with carbon betrays an inability to distinguish between pollution