Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

On 1/8/2010 5:31 AM, wrote:

Not really. Swingman pretty much declared something about himself,
more than about the person he thought he was getting up on.

We now know that Swingman has very limited knowlege of, or interest
in, the rest of the world around him. He thinks that beyond his
immediate surroundings, nothing of importance exists.

Actually, it is but a simple concept, but one obviously difficult for
someone who could exhibit the immaturity above to grasp.

Effectively judging the validity of a viewpoint or opinion most often
entails determining how much skin the proponent has in the game ... as
demonstrated in this instance, little to none.

A bit more maturity may help your understanding of that concept, so keep
trying.

He knee capped himself.

You wished ... trust me, not something that will ever happen on your
account.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08