Posted to rec.woodworking
Garagewoodworks Garagewoodworks is offline

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

On Jan 8, 11:54*am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , GarageWoodworks wrote:

On Jan 8, 10:59=A0am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article =

..com, GarageWoodworks wrote:

On Jan 8, 7:36=3DA0am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article =

ups=3D
..com, RicodJour wrote:

On Jan 7, 4:43=3D3DA0pm, Swingman wrote:

I kept telling my youngest daughter that, on a daily basis, roughly=

ha=3D
lf
the people she deals with are below average IQ ... but she responde=

that I didn't factor in that many of them might be concentrated in =

one
area ... wherever it is that Al Franken lives.

Franken went to Harvard and graduated cum laude, so his IQ isn't in
question. =3DA0If you disagree with his politics, ethics or whatever =

else,
that might allow you to call him stupid, but not question his IQ.

He wasn't questioning *Franken's* intelligence, just the intelligence =

of =3D
the
people that voted for him.

More appropriately demonstrated by the reelection on the lunatic
Bachmann. =A0Franken, not so much.

Can't comment on that -- don't know anything about Ms. Bachmann. Hard to
imagine she's loonier than Franken, though...

Just for startersneed more let me know)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D8bT01mC9xSA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D2I1ix_82rTw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DOWV-ZWJCrY8

Like I said... hard to imagine she's loonier than Franken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iapFB...?v=rEj7vit4G74

Oy vey.