Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 18:20:35 -0600, HeyBub wrote:

1. Almost all women have average IQs (90-110), yielding an average of
100. Theirs is not a bell curve so much as a horizontal line. 2. Men are
pretty evenly distributed between 50 and 150, again yielding an average
of 100. Men's intelligence curve is also pretty much a straight line but
instead of horizontal, it's diagonal.

Interesting, if true. I did a Google and every reference I could find
says it's a bell curve. Would you please cite a reference supporting the
straight line hypothesis. I'd like to read it.