Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

In article , RicodJour wrote:
On Jan 7, 4:43=A0pm, Swingman wrote:

I kept telling my youngest daughter that, on a daily basis, roughly half
the people she deals with are below average IQ ... but she responded
that I didn't factor in that many of them might be concentrated in one
area ... wherever it is that Al Franken lives.

Franken went to Harvard and graduated cum laude, so his IQ isn't in
question. If you disagree with his politics, ethics or whatever else,
that might allow you to call him stupid, but not question his IQ.

He wasn't questioning *Franken's* intelligence, just the intelligence of the
people that voted for him.