Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

Rusty wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 1/7/2010 4:59 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:
On Jan 7, 4:43 pm, wrote:

I kept telling my youngest daughter that, on a daily basis, roughly
half the people she deals with are below average IQ ... but she
responded that I didn't factor in that many of them might be
concentrated in one area ... wherever it is that Al Franken lives.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

I think you meant to write Michelle Bachman.

Nope ... wouldn't know who she is if she bit me on the butt. Did she
cheat on her taxes also?

Frankin paid his taxes just to the wrong state,

Actually, that is not really true:
http://wcco.com/realitycheck/al.franken.taxes.2.712757.html
http://newsmax.com/RonaldKessler/al-franken-taxes/2009/02/06/id/340085
It is really unknown whether he paid the proper amount in his own state
because he hasn't released his tax returns. That also doesn't explain the
fact that, even when working in New York, and claiming to live there, he
failed to pay a $25,000 fine for failing to carry workers' compensation for
his employees. Now, one would think that a champion of the little guy and
the middle class would have been scrupulously careful to make sure he was
abiding by workers' compensation requirements, wouldn't you?

Bachmann tell the poor to
pull up there bootstraps then collects welfare for her farm to almost
800,000,

Um, if you are referring to legally eligible farm subsidies, there is a
vast difference between something legally granted and failing to pay legally
required taxes or carry legally required workers comp insurance.

it's a republican Hippocratic oath thing.Forget the coolaid chew
the teabag

Not nearly so much as the leftwing that whines and moans about the "rich"
not paying their fair share when a) they themselves are wealthy, and b)
there is nothing preventing them from paying more than they owe.

Rob Leatham