Posted to rec.woodworking
Rusty[_3_] Rusty[_3_] is offline

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

"Leon" wrote in message

"Larry C" wrote in message
I am Woodcraft yesterday and I am looking at the Saw Stop saws. No money
to buy one, but just thinking when I upgrade maybe I will go that route.
On the saw there is a video playing that is demonstrating the how the saw
works.

Some other customer stands next to me and says: "What they don't tell you
is that after the saw does its thing in an emergency you need to buy new
parts from them to make the saw work again."

I say: "But you still have your fingers"

He then says: "But your saw won't work again until you buy the parts -
from them!"

I almost replied again with "You still have your fingers" but I figured
it was pointless. Apparently this guy has figured out that the corporate
plan is to save your fingers but stick it to you in the wallet
afterwards.

Larry C

Too bad you did not think to ask him about Global Warming. LOL

I love how the anti climate change conspiracists always come out in winter
....it's not that hot right now!
Talking 1.5 to 3.5 degrees more at the poles than at the equator. The ice
flows are disappearing .
But then again maybe that puddle at the end of your driveway didn't have ice
on it like it did the same time last year.
Do your own research ..lol