Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Some people are really just plain stupid

On Jan 7, 8:44*pm, "Nonny" wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.

OK - kinda old but seems appropriate:

A self-made Texas oilman/rancher billionaire flew his private jet to
visit his son at Harvard. He was supposed to meet him at the campus
law library. Walking across the campus in blue jeans and boots, he
stopped a young preppy law student to ask for directions.

"Son, can you tell me where the law library is at?"

The young student put on a look of disgust and replied "Sir this is
Harvard. At Harvard we do not end our sentences with a preposition."

The older gentleman shrugged and said "You are absolutely right. Can
you tell me where the law library is at.....ASSHOLE!"

RonB