Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Global Warming My Frozen Butt!

HeyBub wrote:
JIMMIE wrote:

My great grandfather sold mules over near Columbus Ga. He said the
best day he ever had was when a guy bought a dozen mules from him.
After the sale was done the guy laughed at grandpa and told him he was
going to put him out of business. When my grandfather asked him how he
was going to do that the man replied, " I just bought all your breed
stock" I hope this wasnt any of your kin. LOL

[Note to city dwellers: Mules are sterile.]

Oh LOL! I forgot they are a cross breed. I've never been a city
dweller, but I've never dealt with livestock either.

As they say, He who laughs last, lasts the loudest.