Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Global Warming My Frozen Butt!

On Jan 6, 9:33*pm, (Don Klipstein) wrote:
In ,
BobR wrote in part:

Now check out:

http://www.surfacestations.org/

* 2/3 of the world is covered by ocean, notaffected by surfacestation
issues, and that is also warming up:

http://hadobs.metoffice.com/hadsst2/.../global/nh+sh/

* Two of the 5 major indices of global temperature are determinations
of lower troposphere temperature from MSU satellite data. *Both of those
are warming. *The less-warming one of these two and least-warming of all
5, as presented by Dr. Roy Spencer, one of the two UAH professors in
charge of it, is shown in graph form at:

http://www.drroyspencer.com/latest-global-temperatures/

* Spencer is actually notably a skeptic of anthropogenic global warming..

*- Don Klipstein )

Right, and we have historical satellite data going back thousands of
years to compare against. What we have as a point of comparison is
WAG's that are subject to errors of +/- 5C.