Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Global Warming My Frozen Butt!

On Jan 6, 11:05*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
*"Jon Danniken" wrote:

dpb wrote:
Master Betty wrote:

True....We're having an unusually cold winter and last summer was the
hottest on record. Weird. I hope we never have another summer like
the last one. This cold weather is a nice change. Not good for
citrus farmers though.

OK, out of curiosity, where was/is that? *Generally, last summer was
cooler than normal in most of the US...quite a lot for us w/ a very
few 100+F days as compared to normally 14 or so...

It was cold here as well, also a lot of overcast and rainy days.

missing summer

Jon

Brutal here, also. Last week was nice, around 75, but it barely got to
70 yesterday. Forecast for the rest of the week is showing highs in the
high 60's. Definitely had to break out the long-sleeved shirts.- Hide quoted text -

If you are really in dire need, I have an extra pair of thermal
underwear left over from a ski trip a couple of years back.