Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default How much are you spending on heating per day during this cold spell?

"Usenet Nutter" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:19:33 -0800 (PST), Owain
wrote:

On 6 Jan, 17:15, MM wrote:
Not including residual heat from cooking, vacuum cleaner, kiddies etc.
I've just bought an Argos mini oil-filled heater for £24.99 (800W)
because I don't like leaving my little computer room (to go and get
food etc) with the fan heater left switched on.

My lounge is fairly adequately kept warm when the computer's on, if
the heating was on earlier. I have the GCH running for 40 mins about
3x per day. Fan heater in the bedroom for about 10 mins before turning
in.

Owain

Your comp keeps your lounge warm???

He downloads some hot stuff.