Posted to alt.home.repair
IGot2P[_2_] IGot2P[_2_] is offline

Default Global Warming My Frozen Butt!

IGot2P wrote:
This is supposed to be "The South", it's 15° F at 7:00 am
in Birmingham, AL. There are some valleys in the area that
I know are a lot colder. Darn Canadian imports, y'all just
had to stick that cold tongue out at us. I've heard it called
The Alberta Express. BRRRRRRRR!

TDD

Just glance at http://www.crsales.com/weather.htm every once in awhile
and you can see what the temp and more is in SE Iowa. It was 8.4
degrees F when I posted this at 6:10 CST.

Don

Just a little while ago it was 17° F now it dropped to 16° F at 6:50am.
Darn that Al Gore, he let out all his hot air which escaped into space
and now the darn country is colder. He should have kept his mouth shut.

TDD

Yeah, we are in a heat wave right now. My history records shows that we
went from -2.7 this morning at 2:22 AM to +16.8 now at 10:30 AM. OTOH,
it appears that it is going to start snowing quite soon. :-(

Don