Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Global Warming My Frozen Butt!

The Daring Dufas wrote:
This is supposed to be "The South", it's 15° F at 7:00 am
in Birmingham, AL. There are some valleys in the area that
I know are a lot colder. Darn Canadian imports, y'all just
had to stick that cold tongue out at us. I've heard it called
The Alberta Express. BRRRRRRRR!

Here in east,east TN we had a few nights down to 11F. I think it's
warmed up to 15F the last couple nights with highs in the 20's.

Average temps from previous years are a low of 29F and a high of 46F for
today. It doesn't look like todays high will break 25F. Between day
and night we are about 20F below normal and it's supposed to last a
total of at least 10 days. Lucky I'm here by myself, the central heat
is set at 55F and here I sit with 750 watts blowing at me from under the
desk. Quite comfy actually!