Silvan

Default Shop insulation / covering recommendations

Charlie Self wrote:

It does make it difficult, in attics, because you would be likely to step
on the cover, which, with light OSB or Sheetrock, is an invitation to a
screwed up knee when your foot goes through. If the place is accessible

*Ouch*! I just had a vision of a dislocated knee cap. That's a really good
thing to keep in mind in a situation like that, and something I'd have
probably never thought of until afterwards. shudder

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/